New Look and New Data
Published 5/01/2012 1:32 PM by julie
We've been busy adding a number of new species, regions, runs and metrics:
- Updated Oregon Coast Coho ESU. Added 5 new metrics including harvest, marine survival, hatchery proportion on the spawning grounds and escapement trend for dependent population groups.
- Added Lower Columbia Coho ESU. 8 metrics.
- Added Lower Columbia Chinook ESU. Spring, Fall and Late Fall runs. 3 metrics.
- Added Lower Columbia and Mid-Columbia Steelhead DPS. Winter and Summer runs. 4 metrics.
We've also listened to your feedback and have made usability improvements throughout the site. It not only looks better but it is now easier to navigate as well. The biggest changes have been to the Explorer section including:
- The map has been updated and navigation down into reporting units is now much more intuitive.
- Pass/Fail information can now be seen at a glance with more detailed information including charts and tables only another click away.
- Shortcuts. For each metric you'll find links to download the data and metadata as well as to the summary table builder where you can compare performance to other units.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to contact us!